Friday, August 8, 2008

Kee's Krawler, Sears Roebuck, Craftsman, Thompson Pathfinder, PARTS!!




Hello Again Sprinkler Fans. I wanted to take a moment to tell you all that you can no longer fear the demise of you old Thompson, Sears, or Kee's Sprinklers. Why? you may ask. The reason for this is that your sprinkler was made by or closely ripped off from the classic National Walking Sprinkler. National is still based in Lincoln Nebraska, and still produces the same great sprinkler it has been making since the 1930's. You can inquire about parts by checking out the website. www.nationalwalkingsprinkler.com
The light Blue Sears sprinkler to the left was rebuilt with 100% National parts.
Until Next Time...

5 comments:

Srethng said...

Where can I get more information about the Kee's Krawler? I have one very similar to the one pictured but it doesn't have kee's krawler stamped on the wheels.

ICC said...

Kee's sprinklers were made by National Manuf. The only difference is that Kee's wheels and weights and the front wheel fork were painted orange instead of red. Otherwise they are identical to the National sprinkler. I worked there in the 60's and tested each for leakage or made the various parts.

old guy said...

Where can I get part's for my thompson pathfinder. what I need is inline valve?
Thank you
the old guy

ICC said...

Go to the National Manuf. website. The have parts for sale. I don't know the Thompson, but the parts look about the same as National's Sprinkler.

Janine and Jason Byler said...

I am looking for information on an old Rain Bird walking sprinkler. It looks very similar to the Nationals, however the gears are enclosed by some metal panels. I broke the top off of the impeller and am trying to find a replacement. The original is an aluminum tube with pipe thread on the top (the "T" threads onto it) and the bottom is flared. I can't tell if the National impeller is threaded or not, so I can't tell if it would be a replacement. Any idea?